Due to the large amount of requests for cancellations and modifications by the coronavirus, the response time is longer than you are used to. We apologize for this, and thank you for your understanding and patience. Currently we apply other modification and cancellation procedures applicable to ensure the optimal operational processes to provide support for the customers with urgent matters.
Check here our most frequently asked questions and updates on the coronavirus
Regular procedure (before coronavirus)
If you want to cancel your flight, the main booker can do this by filling in the form below. Within two working days you will receive an email from us with the cancellation conditions of your tickets. Note: This is a cancellation request, the final cancellation will be made after you have agreed on the costs.
If you cancel within five days before departure, fill in the form and contact us by telephone. This way we ensure together that your booking is canceled on time. For the Cancellation Guarantee and the Cancellation Guarantee Plus service, you can cancel up to 48 hours before departure. Follow the steps below to initiate the cancellation request.
How does it work?
- Enter the reason for cancellation.
- Please indicate if you have taken out a cancellation product.
- Enter the requested information and to which traveler(s) and / or which part of the trip the cancellation applies.
- You will receive an email with the cancellation conditions for your ticket within two working days.
- Do you agree with the costs? Reply to this e-mail and you will receive the cancellation confirmation by email within two working days.
(Please paste new form number below)